The creation of a scholarship fund is attractive to many donors and can be structured to benefit students at any education level or for a specific institution. A scholarship fund can also be established to honor a loved one. For information on starting a scholarship, please click here.
Some donors choose to stay involved through advisory relationships, while others name a representative for the advisory committee to assist in the selection of recipients. Either way, please contact us at 303-678-6555 to learn more about establishing a scholarship fund at the Longmont Community Foundation.
The Longmont Community Foundation currently stewards the following Scholarship funds. Please click here for scholarship and award information and applications.
- Ascend St. Vrain
- American Association of University Women Longmont Branch Scholarship
- Catherine C. Owen Scholarship
- Community Service Award Fund
- Madeline Marie Molzahn Sherrod Memorial Scholarship
- Phillip McClelland Scholarship Fund
- The Dr. Jack and Margaret Beynon Memorial Designated Scholarship
- Robert Baker, Jr. Scholarship
- Stewart Golden Music Scholarship
- Mead Community Day Activity and Continuing Education Scholarships
- Brad Miller Memorial Scholarship